Join our expanding team! We are looking for a creative and talented WordPress Developer to be part of our growing studio here at Hopeful.
We deeply value Positivity, Perseverance and Precision. We’re on a mission to help brands help people!
Our WordPress Developers are an integral member of our development team and will daily be involved in influencing the creation of sophisticated solutions and ensuring their robustness. This is a superb time to join and be part of an exciting growth trajectory.
We work with versatile clients such Charities, Third Sector, Social Enterprises and E-Commerce, all looking to create impactful brands and digital platforms to respond to an increase in their own business service demands.
About the role
You will be working closely with our senior web developer building custom websites and applications, using HTML 5, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, PHP etc. We design and build everything in house, so this is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to exercise their creativity and expand on their established skillset.
We build catalogue websites, recruitment portals, e-learning platforms, data collection tools just to name a few. So we require a self-starter who is eager to get stuck in.
Minimum 1 year experience with:
- PHP (ideally)
- Advanced Custom Fields (ideally)
- Some experience in Adobe Creative Suite including Xd (ideally)
- Understanding of best practices.
Salary: £20k-25k depending on experience (TBD)
- Hybrid working
- Birthdays off
- The opportunity to craft your career in a way that fit’s your approach and working culture.
- A relaxed positive working environment with the flexibility to help you thrive in your personal life.
- Christmas shut down period of 5 days (added to the seasonal bank-holidays for that period).
- 28 day annual leave (including bank holidays).
Send your CV and portfolio to [email protected].